Please read everything before commenting or placing an order.
Please send orders to me via DA notes, not here in the comments section.
I reserve the right to turn down any commission request at my discretion!
*My commissions are for non-commercial, personal use only. Kindly do not use them for anything that would make money off them. I'd also prefer it if you didn't repost my commissioned work without telling me first; Credits must not be removed from my work under any circumstance.
Please tell me if you or another artist plan on coloring the lineart you commissioned from me, I'm quite fair with such things if you are upfront about it.
What I'll draw
*Fan characters or fanart!
*PG-13 themes; Mild couply things; Mild blood/gore
*Some types of animals, ask if curious!
*Armor, weaponry, and backgrounds; I may charge an additional fee for it depending on complexity. Please ask!
*Fetish art. Feel free to inquire on my boundaries here.
*Sexual content that would probably get deleted off dA anyway
*Extreme gore / violence / triggerworthy content
*Automobiles or heavy machinery, I am not a great mech person
*A real person OR your OC x a canon fictional character as a pairing. Not doing it, sorry!
Payment and Order Form
Depending on detail, etc
*You may choose a price between the ranges for Full Color*
For three stain glasses (Full Color)
For two stain glasses (Full Color)
Desktop sized (would have to send dimensions to me)
Order Form(Fill this out with your order and send it to me via note!)
Username and/or paypal email:
Order type: (Do you want a vertical or horizontal, circle, square, etc)
Line-Art or Full Color:
References: (Images you would like to see in the work, or your OCs)
Total of how many pieces you like:
Examples of my Work
The ordering process
1. Send your order request v/a note! - If I have any inquiries I'll reply with them, otherwise when I accept and add you to the slots list and start your commission!
2. I send you a low-res work in progress sketch of your commission. If you'd like anything added or changed, you let me know when I send it. If you like it the way it is, I will finalize the sketch or scan it for the digital part if applicable. During this time I ask that you send the full payment of the commission.
3. I will then send my paypal email address and have you finalize the payment. Please select "Services" in the purchase tab when sending your money to me, and please fill out the "Email to recipient" section with your deviantart username in the subject line. You don't have to pay the paypal fee, but I heartily appreciate those who do!
EDIT: Paypal's layout changed. Please select "Send money to friends and family" for the time being because goods and services requires an address but I'm not shipping anything. Read more about this here! Please do fill out the note space telling me who you are and what you ordered, or I may not know for certain if its from you!
4. When I've confirmed your payment, I'll begin work and send you a high resolution of it via note or email of choosing! Most of my commissions are also posted on DA- either standalone for large pieces or in bulk for smaller ones. I'll try to link you whenever they are posted!
5. Once the commission is finished, I would ask for some way (Skype or Email) to send you a full 300 Resolution image of your piece!
If your commission is getting digital color, I will send extra wips of my progress while you wait and typically ask if there are any color corrections if need be.
I will do my upmost to complete your order, but often real life likes to step in and cause trouble! for us all! If you have questions, feel free to ask in the comments below!